Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jo Kwon thinks he’s actually dating Ga-In?


During a recent recording of Happy BirthdayBrown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In revealed that Jo Kwon might think they’re actually dating.
She started out by talking about marriage, “I think because I’ve been a part of a fake marriage, dating seems childish.  Marriage feels like real love.”
She added, “I’m not good at expressing myself, so I’m always sorry to Jo Kwon.  So when I drink a little, I always call Jo Kwon and talk to him with aegyo.  Whenever I do that, I have a feeling he thinks we’re really dating.”
She continued, “My real ideal type is someone I can lean on like a father, but because I’m part of this fake marriage, I’ve been leaning a lot on Jo Kwon.  I don’t think the age difference matters.”
It seems like she’s slowly opening up to him.  The episode will air on the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment